when everything was explained clearly, she made an order of a birthday cake with diameter of size 22cm...
having said she didnt want the cake to be too fancy; meaning not looking too pricey and childish-like, she wanted everything to be chocolatey inside out..because the cake was meant to be presented to her beloved best friend *how sweet*
I came out with my simplest design and idea in mind directly.

taa daa.Whats inside was chocolate sponge cake; with the middle of the cake layered with chocolate mousse..
I made the side of cake covered with chocolate around; I suppose the customer doesnt want the cake to look something so crowded, thus came with this idea..
Had my cake delivered to my dear customer, their first reaction when they opened up the box; looking sterned! I was very much afraid they actually did not like the cake that I designed..they gave me a call the next tomorrow evening to actually say thank you for they never see that design of a cake in this local area before; her friend enjoyed having my cake..oh boy what more can I wish for..I got a satisfied customer is all matters. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment