Sunday, January 3, 2010

The beginning of my blog

This blog is dedicated to my love for food and the culinary arts. I wouldnt call my "noob" cooking skills culinary arts..but its certainly headed in that direction. I am an enthusiastic junior chef-->yes wearing the apron does make me a chef *cheeky grin*...im still missing the chef hat!I have very basic tool and ingredients, most of my concoctions i make from common items at the local grocery store. Every now and then i get to splurge on a few extras like fresh berries and good quality chocolate.
I have always been good at craft and creating "something" out of "nothing" and i dont see why I shouldnt apply that to cooking.
I guess i have learnt most basics of cooking and I have a good sense of flavor and taste. I love to eat; and i from that, sparked my love for cooking.
I have a long journey in pursuing this passion of mine, to learn, to experience and to EAT! ;p:p

No comments:

Post a Comment